If you are having a hard time spotting mouse pointer on your Mac, maybe you should consider making the mouse cursor larger.
Luckily, Mac OS X makes it very easy to boost mouse pointer’s size, just follow these instructions:
- Click on Apple menu (Apple icon in the top left corner of the screen).
- Select “System Preferences”.
- Click on the Accessibility icon.
- Make sure “Display” is selected in the left column.
- Move the “Cursor Size” slider according to your liking.
- After you’ve selected the perfect size, just close the window.
NOTE: These instructions are for people running Mac OS X Mountain Lion. In case you’re running an older version, you will need to click on the “Universal Access” icon from the “System Preferences” window, and then select “Mouse & Trackpad” tab. Finally, just adjust the “Cursor Size” slider to your liking.